Easy & Fast Printer Support - Eprinter Help
All you need is paper, everything else is included
Save up to 40 percent
10 printer manufacturers
Over 1,000 printers
Are You Facing any trouble?
E-printer help support has a lot of experience in resolving client issues when it comes to printer assistance. Many types of printer-related troubleshooting issues can be resolved quickly and easily by us. Whether it’s a driver-related issue, software problems, or any hardware modifications necessary in their printers, we first understand the customer’s perspective and discover the specific problem and solve it without removing printers from their homes.
The best part is that consumers may rest at home while their printers are repaired. The article’s content includes important considerations to keep in mind while shopping for a printer, as well as fundamental printing requirements, solutions for when the printer fails to function, and much more printing-related information that readers will find valuable. If you want to learn the basics of printing technology, this article is a must-read.
Eprinter Help offer a useful printer purchasing guide
You’ll be spoiled for choice when you walk into the showroom to buy a new printer. However, having some technical knowledge regarding printers will help you make an informed decision when purchasing a new printer. We’ve produced a list of five important factors to consider when buying a printer in this category.
When printed, the image quality is:
When determining the picture quality of a printed image, the resolution is the most significant factor to consider. Choose a printer that offers a wide range of printing options, such as modes ranging from 360dpi to 2880dpi. The print’s density is the second most important factor in determining its quality. The size of the ink droplet is the next factor to consider when it comes to print quality. Choose a printer with droplet sizes ranging from 4 to 12 pl and droplets that are invisible to the naked eye to make an informed decision. Check to discover if the printer you’re considering comes with a selection of ink options. The ICC profile capabilities of the printer is the final but not least factor in determining print quality. Make sure the printer you choose has the ability to profile.
Size and speed of printing:
The printer’s size is a matter of personal preference, and it is determined by your printing requirements. You’ll need a large printer that can handle longer and heavier rolls if you want to print canvas. So talk to the salesperson about it and make the best selection possible for the printer purchase. When choosing a printer, speed is a crucial consideration. Print speed, on the other hand, is usually hampered. Make sure you get a printer that can print at high speeds while keeping good quality.
Dealing with the media:
- Look for printers that can work with a wide range of media.
- Check to verify if the printer you’re thinking about buying can handle the various media types you’ll be utilising.
For a user who is unaware with the intricacies of printing technology, ease of use would surely be the most important factor to consider.
Before making a decision on a printer, ask the salesperson the following questions.
- Is it easy to load and unload media?
- Is the control panel easy to operate?
- Is the system simple enough for someone else to understand?
- Is it possible to preserve the customised settings and information for later use?
- Is it easy to install and utilise the system driver?
Help with the Product:
Before purchasing a technological equipment, customers always evaluate the dread of product support. Before purchasing the printer, make sure that the staff has addressed all of your questions concerning the technical support team, system email/phone assistance, easy access to 3rd party ICC profiles, and other product-related questions.
Both wired and wireless printing are utilised to finish printing jobs, however wireless printing offers more user benefits. Consider how wireless printing has made our lives easier.
What Problem are you facing today with your Printer?
New Printer Setup
HP Printer Offline
Printer Carriage Jam
Printer Wireless Setup
Printer Color Printing Error
New Printer Setup
Printer Driver Installation
A Quick Look at Wireless Printing's Benefits:
In today’s on-the-go environment, wireless printing has proven to be a godsend for workers who manage many occupations at once. Let’s take a look at a few.
- With fewer wires to worry about, effective networking is possible: Wireless printing allows several people to connect to a single printer over Wi-Fi, making networking easier. Everyone can get a printout from a single printer by issuing the relevant command. It also removes the risk of electric shocks and reduces the possibility of tripping due to several wires.
- Mobility is simple: Wireless printing eliminates the need for close proximity to the computer. You may now send a print command from your smartphone and have it done in a matter of seconds. Save time and boost the productivity of your work.
- The benefits of online printing include: Thanks to the availability of Cloud and other online data storage services, data may be effortlessly transmitted between your device and that of others. The wireless laser printer prints the document from the cloud right away, freeing up space on your computer system.
- Multitasking is a well-known feature of wireless printers. Additional actions such as copying, scanning, and faxing can be performed using the printing function. Some wireless printers can print directly from USB flash drives, as well as check and send emails.
Wireless printers are slightly more expensive than wired printers, but in the long run, they prove to be more durable and efficient. You won’t have to replace wireless printers for a long time if you get them.
If your printer goes down, there are a few basic fixes you can try.
Users get irritated when they discover the printer is down. Investigate the ways for resolving the printer’s offline or non-responsive state.
- First and foremost, double-check the connection’s fundamentals: Many printers display “Offline” status when they are not properly connected to your computer or when the printing error is caused by a network problem. To continue with your printing function, double-check the same.
- Restart the system after cancelling any previously blocked commands: When an HP printer displays “Offline,” the issue can be rectified by cancelling all previous printing command traffic and restarting the unit.
- Remove the printing machine and reinstall it: If the previous procedures do not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling your system. To uninstall the system, go to the start menu and select “Drivers and Devices,” then right-click on your printer model and pick “Remove.” To reinstall the printer, connect it to your computer via USB and turn it on.
- Go to the computer settings and start the printing system.
- Select “Change PC Settings,” then “PC and Devices,” and finally “Devices” from the screen.
c.To finish the reinstallation process, pick your printer and click “Add a device.”
- Examine the following automated offline commands and disable them: The offline and halt printing commands are sometimes activated by accident, causing the printing process to be slowed. In the preceding sections, we explained how to disable such automated operations; scroll down to continue reading.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the window button.
- Select the icon for your installed printer on the next page.
- Select “View what’s printing” from the context menu when you right-click the icon.
- On the next page, select the “Printer” menu in the upper left corner, and clear any check boxes next to the “Pause printing” and “Use printer offline” options.
Remove any old drivers from your system and replace them with the following: An outdated driver could be the source of your printer’s “Offline” problem. It is preferable to get the most recent and appropriate driver for your system in this instance. Follow the steps below to obtain the driver for your system: Following that, you must download and install the necessary drivers. Purchase the CD or visit the official website.
HP LaserJet Printers
Our Technician can solve your all HP LaserJet Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
HP DeskJet Ink Printers
Our Technician can solve your all HP DeskJet Ink Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
HP Envy Printers
Our Technician can solve your all HP Envy Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
HP OfficeJet Pro Printers
Our Technician can solve your all HP OfficeJet Pro Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
The Most Frequently Occurring Printing Issues
Users face a range of issues in addition to the printer’s “Offline” or “Not responding” status, including troubleshooting and printer setup status. Look over the list of common printer problems and how to fix them.
- One of the most common printing issues is paper jams. A jam can be caused by a dirty printer, filthy paper, improper paper alignment in the system, or worn-out rollers in the system.
- Printer refuses to work: A printer will occasionally refuse to perform its function without informing the user. In this situation, double-check your computer’s connection, network connections, and, if you’re using a wireless system, the Wi-Fi signal and its proper connection to your system.
- Printing at a Slow Speed: Printing at a Slow Speed takes time. To avoid this problem, avoid double-sided printing, which slows down the printing process. It is also advisable to select “Draft printing mode.” Adding RAM to your machine will have a number of significant consequences.
- Another typical printing issue is “ghosting,” which occurs when an exact copy of your printed text is copied in a much lighter font at a different spot.
- This can be fixed by ensuring that the printer’s power outlet is plugged in and replacing any obsolete instruments that are causing the ghosting, such as the drum or picture kit.
- The quality of the photos on the printed page is poor: Poor picture quality can be caused by using the improper paper type, running out of one colour, which causes picture degradation, old ink cartridges, a dirty noozle, and faulty paper alignment. Keep these factors in mind to avoid fuzzy photos.
- Are you annoyed by the low ink alert after recently having your cartridge ink refilled? – Have you ever wondered why you received a low toner alert after recently having your cartridge toner replenished? This happens when the toner gets stuck to the walls of the cartridge; a little shake may help by dispersing the toner evenly throughout the cartridge. If at all possible, avoid using coloured toner because it has a lower page yield than black toner. Finally, continue printing until you notice the printed text fading, as most systems will warn you before the toner runs out.