Any incorrect information can be removed or edited by our organisation. Because we are not affiliated with any brand, everything of our content is unique.
- We have the discretion to update or amend the terms as needed to meet the needs and timetables of our organisation.
- Only customers over the age of 18 are eligible to use our services.
- Our website provides free and self-contained information to assist you in resolving your printer issues.
- We don’t take any responsibility for your printer problem and can’t promise that we’ll be able to fix it.
- Once your lead has been delivered to a support firm, you are solely responsible for your relationship with them.
- The policies and guidelines may be changed from time to time to reflect the practices of our organisation.
- You must agree to each point of our conditions if you want to utilise our excellent services.
Additionally, check our terms and conditions page on a regular basis to see if we’ve made any changes.
If you have a query or require assistance, please contact us at any time, either by phone or through our website’s contact page. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com