Any incorrect information can be removed or edited by our organisation. Because we are not affiliated with any brand, everything of our content is unique.
The Following Are Some Key Points From Our Terms & Conditions:
- We have the discretion to update or amend the terms as needed to meet the needs and timetables of our organisation.
- Only customers over the age of 18 are eligible to use our services.
- Our website provides free and self-contained information to assist you in resolving your printer issues.
- We don’t take any responsibility for your printer problem and can’t promise that we’ll be able to fix it.
- Once your lead has been delivered to a support firm, you are solely responsible for your relationship with them.
- The policies and guidelines may be changed from time to time to reflect the practices of our organisation.
- You must agree to each point of our conditions if you want to utilise our excellent services.
Additionally, check our terms and conditions page on a regular basis to see if we’ve made any changes.
If you have a query or require assistance, please contact us at any time, either by phone or through our website’s contact page. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org