Epson Printer Offline Fix
Click On below Live Chat Button to get connected and get the best help from the Epson Team
How To Fix Epson Printer Offline?
When using a printer, the majority of users will make a ‘offline’ mistake at some point. We’ve covered the issue of ‘Why is my Epson printer offline?’ in this article. We went on to describe the remedies to these offline issues in a very simple manner. These are some of the most prevalent causes of Epson printer inactivity:
- If your Epson printer displays an offline notice, it signifies there is a connectivity problem between the printer and the computer.
- Some hardware or software faults prevent Epson printers from communicating with computers.
- A slow or stopped ‘Spooler’ service can make your printer to go offline.
- Incorrect printer settings, such as not selecting your printer as the “Default Printer,” may make your printer to go offline.
- An out-of-date printer driver may cause your printer to prevent working.
Several measures are presented in the following part that will help you solve the question “Why does my Epson printer continually going offline?”
The problem could be anything like-
How do I fix an offline Epson printer?
How do I get the Epson printer back online?
How do I get my Epson printer to stop being offline?
Why does my Epson printer keep saying it’s offline?
Uncheck the box that says "Use printer offline"
- In Windows 10, how to change an Epson printer from “offline” to “online”
- Restart the Epson printer and wait a minute for it to complete the startup process.
- Make sure the Epson printer is connected to the computer and that it can check to the internet.
- Use a local administrator account to log on to your computer.
- Open the Start menu and type Control panel in the Open Run Dialog box.
- After that, select ‘Devices and Printers’. The list of printers will now be displayed.
- Right-click on your Epson printer and choose “See What’s Printing” from the select-down menu.
- Click on the printer and remove the check next to “Use Printer Offline.” The EPSON printer has now been set on.
- After you’ve completed these steps, The Epson Printer will be fixed and brought back online as soon as possible.
If the Spooler Service is stopped or paused, troubleshoot it.
A user may experience the fault “Epson printer goes offline on Windows 10” if the Spooler Service is stopped. To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
- In the Run box, type “Services.msc” and then click the “OK” button.
- After that, the service window will appear. Then go to the “Print Spooler” option and make sure that the status is “Running.” If the status is “Stopped,” right-click the “Print Spooler” option and select “Start” from the drop-down menu to restart the service.
- Close this window and see if the Epson printer is back online after following these steps.
So, maybe, these steps would fix you in resolving the “Epson Printer Shows Offline on Windows 10” problem.
Ensure that all printer jobs are cleared - if the prints are in queue.
When the print queue becomes stuck and the printer goes offline, you must clear the print jobs by following the steps below:
- To begin, open the run box from the Windows search box and type services.
- Enter msc to open the service window, then enter to hit it.
- Now hit the spooler and right-click to open the properties button. Select Stop and then OK.
- Now open Windows File Explorer and type the following in the address bar: – percent windir percent System32spoolPRINTERS
- Select and remove all of the files in the Printer folder.
- Go back to the Spooler Properties window and hit the Start option, then click the Ok button.
Verify that the printer is set to default mode.
Your Epson printer may go offline if it isn’t set as the default printer on your Windows machine. To set your Epson printer your default printer, follow these steps:
- First, use the Windows Search to open the Run Dialog Box.
- After that, type “control” and hit Enter.
- Select your printer from the next window of the printer list, right-click on it, and make sure the ‘Set as Default Printer’ option is checked. If this is not the case, choose the option.
- You should now see a green check mark next to your printer symbol.
- Finally, your Epson printer’s offline issue has been resolved.
Printer Driver Fault Can Cause the 'Epson Printer Says Offline' Problem:
Your printer may be unable to print due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers. Simply upgrading or reinstalling the drivers will resolve the problem. To reinstall the printer driver, follow these steps:
- First, go to the start menu and open ‘Control Panel.’
- Now, go to the ‘Add or remove programs’ menu and right-click on the Epson printer driver in the list of applications. Then, from the popup menu, select ‘Uninstall’ to get rid of your old printer driver.
- Go back to ‘Devices and Printers’ and click the ‘Add printer’ option.
- Click ‘Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer’ on the next display window.
- Install the software on Windows according to the model number of your Epson printer.
- Restart your computer after the setup is complete to see whether your “Epson printer keeps going offline on Windows 10” issue has been resolved.
Check the Epson printer's and computer's connection.
‘Epson printer goes down’ is an issue that usually affects Windows 7, 8, and 10. This occurs when the computer and printer are unable to communicate. This offline issue, on the other hand, can be simply fixed by ensuring that your Epson printer and PC are properly linked via USB. Replace the Cable with a new one if there is a fault with it. Hopefully, this will solve your Epson printer going offline in Windows 10 problem.
How to Fix the 'Epson Printer Won't Go Offline On MAC' problem
On a Mac device, an incorrect printer configuration or connection causes the printer to display a ‘Offline’ message. As a result, we’ve included the steps to fix the ‘Epson printer says offline’ problem on a Mac device below:8.
Option to Reset Apple MAC'Print Settings':
Low internet access can cause problems with your printing system and cause your Epson printer to appear as ‘Offline’ on Mac. Follow the steps below to fix the issue:
- Click on the “System Preference” option in the “Apple” menu.
- Select “Printer & Scanner” from the drop-down menu.
- In the next window, right-click on the Epson printer you want to reset and select “Reset Printing System.”
- In the following pop-up box, type your Mac user name and password.
- After that, press the ‘OK’ button.
- Now wait a few moments for the printer list to appear again.
- Then, using the ‘+’ icon, add an Epson printer.
Your Epson Printer will now be ‘Online’ again. You can print a test page to check sure everything is working properly.