Epson printers are among the most widely used printing devices on the market today. Top-notch print quality and distinctive design are some of the differentiating features that rank Epson Printers among many people’s top picks. However, with so many Epson Printer models available, making an informed purchasing decision may be challenging. The Epson Workforce WF-7710 and Epson Workforce 7720 are two of the most popular printing machines in the Epson portfolio, and if you’re thinking about buying one, you’ll want to have the greatest comparison information available.
Read this page carefully to learn everything you need to know about the Epson workforce WF 7710 and 7720 Printers, as well as some helpful hints for making an informed purchasing decision.
Specifications for the Epson Workforce WF 7710 and 7720 printers:
The Epson Workforce wf-7710 and 7720 Printers have the identical dimensions: 32.20 x 22.30 x 13.40 inches. As a result, none of the printers occupy a lot of space on your desk. Both printer models weigh the same, 40.80 lbs. Let’s look at some of the more complex features of both printing machines.
Specifications for the Epson Workforce WF-7710
- This printer’s highest print resolution is 2400 DPI, which is twice the resolution of other all-in-one printers.
- It makes borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″ in seconds.
- Documents up to 11″ x 17″ can be scanned using the Epson Workforce wf- 7710 Printer.
- The printer has a 250-sheet capacity tray as well as a back feed for specialised paper. As a result, it might be a great option for offices.
- It has a 4.3-inch touch screen display that is suitable for speedy function navigation.
- With the help of wired and wireless networking, printing from tablets and smartphones is straightforward.
- The printer offers a scanning resolution of 4800 DPI and excellent colour and contrast replication, resulting in high-quality scans.
- The Epson Workforce Printer WF 7710 has a 2-sided Auto Document Feeder (ADF) that can easily scan documents up to 11″ x 17″.
- When compared to standard colour laser printers, the Epson WF 7710 uses up to 80% less power.
Specifications for the Epson Workforce WF-7720 Printer
- The Epson WF-7720 Printer has a 500-sheet capacity and can print a large number of documents. Apart from that, the printer has a 125-sheet output tray and a rear feed for specialised paper.
- The printer has automatic two-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It also includes a 35-page ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
- The printer boasts a 4.3′ colour touchscreen that lets you effortlessly navigate through the printer settings.
- You can print from your Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones, and other devices thanks to the device’s wireless printing and networking capabilities.
- In a few seconds, the Epson Workforce WF 7720 can scan up to 11″ x 17″ at 4800 DPI.
- The printer can produce borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″.
- The printer accepts Epson 252 series ink, which has a page yield of 300.
- You can attain a higher page yield by using XL cartridges, which are fairly priced.
Setup Epson Workforce WF 7710 | Setup Epson Workforce WF-7720
The Epson workforce WF 7710 Printer is well-known for producing excellent print and scan output. The printer is a remote-controlled wide-format device that uses inkjet technology. The printer can scan, fax, and connect to an Ethernet or wireless network in addition to printing. It is recommended that you use a genuine Epson cartridge in this printing machine to ensure excellent print quality. Failure to do so may result in a low-quality print experience.
Follow the steps below to set up your newly purchased Epson Workforce WF-7710 Printer:
- Remove all of the wrapping from the printer’s box.
- Turn on the printer and connect the power adapter to a power outlet.
- Choose a date, a location, and a country.
- Install the ink cartridges as indicated in the printer’s user manual by opening the printer access door.
- Make certain that the yellow tapes have been removed from the cartridges.
- After installing the ink cartridges, a notification will appear on the screen indicating that the ink is charging.
- After inserting some paper sheets into the printer’s input tray, begin printing.
Scan a Document using the Epson Workforce WF 7710
After you’ve installed the printer, you can scan a document or photograph to your computer using the instructions below:
- Check to determine if the scanner driver is installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer through Wi-Fi.
- Place the scanned document on the scanner glass.
- Select “Scan” as the destination, followed by “Computer.”
- Simply follow the on-screen recommendations to complete the scanning procedure.
Epson Workforce WF-7720 Configuration
After you’ve finished connecting the Epson Workforce WF-7720 to your computer, you can wirelessly configure the printer by following the steps mentioned below:
- Using the printer’s control panel, select Wi-Fi on the Home Screen and press the “OK” button.
- Click OK after selecting “Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.”
- Select your wireless network name and press the OK button a second time.
- Enter your wireless network passcode in the field provided and press “Connect” to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Pros and Cons of Epson WF 7710 vs. Epson WF 7720
If you’re having trouble picking between the two printers, the following tips will help:
Advantages of the Epson Workforce wf- 7710
- The Epson workforce wf- 7710 software installation is simple and straightforward, as it does not require any technical skills.
- The printer’s ink cartridges are reasonably priced.
- Sublimation work can be done with the Epson workforce WF 7710 Printer.
The Epson Workforce wf- 7710’s disadvantages
The printer may print with streaky lines on a regular basis. As a result, you must take special care of the printhead.
Advantages of the Epson Workforce 7720
- The printer offers high-quality printing while being quick and simple to operate.
- It is reasonably priced for the size that you may print and scan.
- Printing without making any noise
The drawbacks of Epson Workforce 7720
Epson Durabrite ink has a habit of clogging ink nozzles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Epson Workforce WF 7710 and 7720 Printers
Ques. Does the Epson WorkForce wf- 7710 and WF 7720 enable colour printing?
Ans.Yes, both printers enable colour and borderless photo printing; however, an Epson-approved colour ink set is required.
Ques. How fast are the Epson workforce wf- 7710 and WF 7720 printers?
Ans. The Epson WorkForce wf- 7710 and WF 7720 printers both print at 30 pages per minute. The print speed, on the other hand, can vary depending on the type of computer you’re using.
Ques. How much paper can the Epson WF 7720 Printer hold?
Ans. The Epson WF 7720 Printer can print up to 500 sheets of paper at once. The printer also has a 125-sheet output tray and a rear-facing bin for specialized paper.
Ques. Can generic ink cartridges be used with the Epson Workforce wf- 7710 and WF 7720 printers?
Ans. No, genuine Epson ink cartridges are required for your Epson Workforce wf- 7710 and WF 7720 printers.
With the majority of the features being comparable, deciding which printer to buy is challenging. You can make an informed decision about purchasing one of the Epson Workforce wf-7710 or WF 7720 Printers based on your personal preferences and after carefully considering all of the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Also Read – Epson Printer Offline Fix