Epson printers are well-known around the world for providing excellent printing results. Epson printers, despite being the best in the business, have a number of flaws. As a result, we’ll talk about the “Epson printer printing blank pages” error and what it means today. & how some of the most simple strategies can help us fix it.
When you start getting blank pages after printing from your Epson printer, you have a blank page issue. The most prevalent reasons for this Epson printer printing blank pages issue include low ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge, as well as incorrect print settings. As a result, if you wish to resolve the blank page issue with your Epson printer. Then you must determine what is generating the problem in the first place.
A handful of the most common causes and fixes for Epson printers printing blank pages are listed below. These reasons and remedies will help you figure out what’s causing your Epson printer blank pages problem and how to fix it at the same time.
- To begin, ensure that your Epson printer is securely installed on a level and balanced surface. If not, find a safe place to store it.
- Ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge should be checked. Refill the ink cartridge if it’s running low.
- Open the ink cartridge slot to see if there is any yellow tape on it; if so, remove it as soon as possible.
- Check to determine if the paper you’re using is Epson printer compatible.
- To see if your Epson printer has any clogged nozzles, use the command “print a nozzle check pattern.” In this case, cleaning the print head of your printer will remedy the problem.
- Check that the paper size, orientation, and format settings in your Epson printer are correct before printing the document.
- Make sure your document isn’t blank before printing. Use the print preview option to locate a blank document and remove it from the printing queue.
How Do I Fix An Epson Printer That Is Printing Blank Pages?
1.Examine The Ink Cartridges In Your Printer
There are three ways to check the ink cartridges in your printer.
- To begin, check to determine if the ink levels in your Epson printer are low. To fix the problem, simply refill the ink cartridge in your Epson printer.
- Second, when one of your ink cartridges runs out of ink. The cartridge can then be replaced with a fresh, empty, or partially loaded one. You will surely benefit from it.
- Finally, check to see if the ink in the newly inserted ink cartridge is evaporating. To allow the ink to escape, just remove the protective tapes from your cartridge.
Keep in mind that the cartridge tape should not be removed from any sharp item. Because it poses a risk of damaging or breaking your ink cartridge.
2.Clean The Clogged Nozzles And Printhead Of Your Printer
Your Epson printer continues to print blank pages even after changing or refilling the ink cartridges. Then simply tell it to “print a nozzle check pattern” to examine if the print head is clogged in any way. Before you begin, double-check that the LCD screen on your printer isn’t showing any errors or difficulties.
- Hit the Home button and select the setup option to set up your Epson printer. Then choose “Maintenances” from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Printhead Nozzle Check.”
- Your printer will then check it by printing a page and displaying the four shaded networks, as well as notifying you of the blocked nozzle.
- If any holes or blackout lines appear, select “Clean the printhead” and then “Proceed.”
- Do not turn off or stop your Epson printer while it is in the middle of a cleaning cycle. Because it has the potential to harm the printer and the cleaning process.
- Contact us if the problem persists after cleaning the print head. After that, you can seek assistance from Epson customer support.
The Printhead Cleaning Cycles cannot be restarted at any time. Because an Epson printer’s print head cleaning cycle requires at least 6 hours of relaxation. This programme can aggravate your blockage and waste a lot of cartridge ink on your printer if you run it repeatedly.
3. Your printer’s drivers need to be updated
Epson printer drivers must be updated in order to perform properly. You may have errors and issues if your installed driver is outdated or wrong. We recommend that you use your computer to go to the Epson website’s support page and choose your operating system from the drop-down menu to download the appropriate drivers for your computer. If you have an updated driver installed on your Epson printer, you can avoid a lot of problems.
4. Update your printer’s firmware
An out-of-date firmware version can cause your Epson printer printing blank pages in some instances. When your Epson printer’s firmware is updated to the most recent version, it begins to function properly. On a Windows 10 computer, you may quickly upgrade the firmware by selecting “Epson software updater” from the “start” menu using your mouse.
If you don’t already have the Epson software updater tool installed on your Windows machine. Then:
- By selecting your printer model from the list of all Epson printer models available on the Epson website’s support page, you can “download” it.
- Click the checkbox button to choose your system updater.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Install.”
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to upgrade the firmware.
- After it’s finished, simply press the “Finish” button.
In no time, these four printer troubleshooting solutions will have your Epson printer printing blank pages fixed. If none of the above troubleshooting methods work for you, you can contact us via our live chat option, as described above. You may tell our experts exactly what problem you’re having, and they’ll quickly come up with the best solution for you, assuring 100% client satisfaction.
Remarks– This is not Epson official page & here we provided for your knowledge purpose only. For complete disclaimer ‘Read More’
Read More – Epson Printer Offline Fix, Epson Printer Communication Error