Canon is a large company that offers a wide range of imaging technology to customers. Its major line of business is the sale of advanced digital imaging goods and services. It provides a wide range of printers, such as inkjet and laser printers, commercial printers, digital production printers, and many others. The Canon Pixma ts5320 printer is also one of the greatest accessible right now. This multifunction printer can handle all of your residential printing needs. You may also use the printer to produce gorgeous, colourful photos. The Canon Pixma ts5320 setup procedure is also simple.
In this blog section, we’ve provided clear instructions on how to set up your Pixma ts5320 printer. As a result, adhere to the guidelines below to set up the printer without issues: –
- Start by holding down the connect button on your printer while you wait for the “Processing…” option to display. You should release the button when the “processing” message appears.
- The Canon printer drivers must now be installed on your PC.
- Enter ij.start.cannon into your browser’s address bar to start downloading the drivers.
- Your screen will now display the official Canon website. The “Set Up” option must be chosen here.
- Enter the printer model number and click “Go” on the following screen.
- Go to the Canon printer drivers option and click the “Download” button to proceed with the Canon pixma ts5320 setup.
- The printer drivers will start downloading onto the Windows PC. Hold off until the download is complete.
- You must install the Canon Printer Drivers after downloading them.
- You must now install the setup file in order to finish the Canon Pixma ts5320 setup procedure. Run the setup file as a result, and then click “Start Setup.”
- After reading the network security warning, select “Next” to continue.
- After reading the licence agreement, press the Canon Pixma ts5320 button to continue.
- Click “Agree” to continue after that.
- Select Yes to confirm the connection method.
- After choosing an SSID network from the drop-down menu, enter the password in the following field.
- Click “Next” once the connection has been made.
- The pop-up will say, “You can now print from your computer.”Here, click the “Next” button.
In this article, we went over the complete Canon Pixma ts5320 setup method. We have included instructions for downloading and installing the Canon Printer Drivers. As a result, you can easily set up and run your printer.
Ques. Can I scan with a Canon TS5320?
Ans. After connecting the device and printer, you may begin printing and scanning from your preferred programme. If you have any questions, review the gadget or program’s instruction manual. You may print or scan from your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
Ques. How do I configure my Canon ts5320?
Ans. Getting a Computer Connection
- Select Set Up.
- Enter your printer’s model number and press the Go button.
- If you have already prepared your printer, begin by tapping and then hitting Go to Connect.
- Follow the instructions.
Ques. Is the Canon Pixma TS5320 printer wireless?
Ans. The PIXMA TS5320 is great for printing square photographs and documents from your smartphone. With Wireless Connect, you can set up your printer in minutes and start printing right away with the Canon PRINT app.