It’s possible that you won’t need to try all of them; simply work your way down the list until you find one that works for you.
Corrupt, damaged, or missing data in your Windows operating system could be the source of your printer problem. Use the professional Windows repair application Restoro to determine if this is the root cause.
Restoro can examine the overall health of your system, identify faulty files, and automatically replace them. With just one click, you may receive a fully new system with no loss of programmes, settings, or personal data.
1) Download and install Restoro.
2) Run Restoro and do a free PC scan.
3) Give Restoro permission to scan your machine. This may take a few minutes, but you will be rewarded with a detailed report on the present state of your PC.
4) Once the scan is finished, you can review a summary of the issues discovered. To initiate the repair, click START REPAIR.
Make sure your cartridges are in good operating order if your printer continues to print blank pages.
Your printer will not work properly if the ink cartridges are blocked or clogged. If this is the case, you should clean your ink cartridges manually or through the printer control panel.
Furthermore, empty or low cartridges can cause the printer to print blank pages. Check the ink/toner levels in your printer and change the cartridges as needed.
Printer problems might occur when your cartridges are damaged or the connection between your cartridges and your printer is weak.
Remove your cartridges and inspect them to see if any are faulty. Replace any broken cartridges you come across. If all of your cartridges are in good operating order, replace them.
Check that your cartridges are in good functioning order before attempting to print a page. If your issue persists, go with the procedures given below to remedy it.
A driver, often known as a device driver, is a programme that allows your computer and any connected devices to communicate. Your printer will not function properly if the driver is not properly loaded on your computer, and problems such as blank page printing are likely.
When something goes wrong with your HP printer, the first thing you should do is update the driver. There are two techniques to find the right driver:
HP printer drivers are continually being updated. To obtain the most recent driver for your printer, visit the HP support website and manually search for and download the driver that corresponds to your version of Windows.
Once you’ve downloaded the relevant drivers for your system, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Driver Easy can update your printer driver for you if you don’t have the time, patience, or technical skills to do so yourself.
Driver Easy will recognise your system and locate the necessary drivers. You don’t need to know what operating system your machine is running, and you don’t have to worry about downloading and installing the wrong driver or installing it incorrectly.
You may update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or Pro versions of Driver Easy. With the Pro edition, however, only two clicks are required:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and choose Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer for any missing or corrupted drivers.
Click the Update icon to the right of the printer driver to automatically download the latest version.
Alternatively, you can choose Update All to have all missing or out-of-date drivers on your system retrieved and installed immediately.
4) Check to see if your printer is now working.
If your issue persists, move on to the next step in the process.
The printer troubleshooter is a built-in Microsoft utility that can detect and repair common printer problems automatically.
So, if your printer isn’t operating properly, see whether the utility may help. Here’s how to go about it:
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool that can help you figure out what’s wrong with your printer. The application can be used to diagnose a defective HP printer. Follow the steps outlined below to begin:
1) From the HP support site, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
2) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen directions to install the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
3) Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
4) To resolve your printer issue, select Start and then follow the on-screen instructions.
When your PC’s Printer Spooler files are damaged or missing, you’ll get blank-page printing.To see if that’s the issue, try restoring your Printer Spooler service files. Here’s how you do it:
1) After tapping the Windows logo key, type services on your keyboard.
2) Select Services.
3) Double-click Printer Spooler to open it.
4) Choose Stop, then OK.
5) Open the Windows Explorer programme (on your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and E at the same time).
7) Delete all of the files in this folder.
8) After tapping the Windows logo key, type services on your keyboard.
9) Select Services from the drop-down menu.
10) Select Printer Spooler from the drop-down menu.
11) Press the Start button on your keyboard. After that, make sure the Startup type is set to Automatic and click OK.
12) Test your problem by printing a page.