After installing the HP Envy 4505 driver, you may quickly print photos, documents, emails, and Web pages from your iPhone devices. Use the built-in air print functionality on iOS devices to print from the HP envy4505.
- To begin, ensure that the HP Envy 4505 wireless setup option is enabled and that your printer is linked to the local wireless network.
- Then, turn on your iPhone, navigate to the Wi-Fi settings, and connect to the same wireless network as your printer.
- The HP Envy 4505 printer does not support air print, mobile hotspots, Bluetooth, or cellular data connections. Then, make the HP Envy 4505 driver and software download as easy as possible.
- Then, on your device, download and launch a printing app that is compatible. Select the print option from the sharing or settings icons. Because not all apps support Air Print, if you don’t see a print option, check the app’s user guide or help section.
- Then, open the document, photo, or webpage that you wish to print and click the share icon to bring up the menu options, then click print.
- In the Printer settings menu, select the HP Envy 4505 printer from the list of available printers. Then, before selecting print, change the print parameters and specify the number of copies if necessary.
- After specifying your printing preferences, select print to begin the procedure. You can also view your printed paper by double-clicking the home button and selecting the print centre.
- To cancel printing, click the home button twice, then navigate to the print centre and select ‘Cancel printing.’
Wireless configuration for the HP Envy 4505 on Windows XP
To begin, ensure that your printer, network, and computer are all turned on. Join the same wireless network as your computer and printer. Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable from your printer right away. To connect to a wireless network, uninstall any pre-installed USB connection software.
Navigate to All Programs and pick HP to launch your printer software. Then, under hp envy4505 printer configuration and software, select whether a USB-connected printer should be converted to a wireless printer or a new printer should be attached. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer configuration on a wireless network.
To begin, turn on your printer, router, and computer. After that, join your printer to the same wireless network as your computer. Then, disconnect your printer’s USB or Ethernet cable.
Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads at this time. Select a printer and enter your printer model number: hp envy4505.
By selecting change, you can alter the version of your operating system. Then select Obtain to obtain the entire software package; alternatively, select Basic driver to obtain more basic driver options.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, select Yes under access my router and then click Next.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the programme installation and wireless network configuration.
HP Envy 4505 wireless configuration on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
During the installation, do not use a USB cable. Make that your router, computer, and printer are all turned on. After that, connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer. Close any open apps and immediately unplug your USB or Ethernet cord from the printer.
On the top menu bar, select GO, then Applications, HP folder, and finally Device utilities. To start HP Setup Assistant, double-click it. Follow the on-screen instructions to convert the USB connection to a wireless network connection.
Wireless connections are supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X. Furthermore, the system use a dynamic IP address rather than a static one. Because the hp envy4505 printer does not support 5.0 GHz networks, wireless configuration should be done using a 2.4 GHz connection and an 11 b/g/n wireless router.
Install the HP Envy 4505 driver and software using the installation CD that came with the printer. Most computer and hardware manufacturers provide a set of HP Envy drivers on a CD for various hardware devices and supported versions. Visit HP Envy4505 to learn more about the driver installation process.