The HP ENVY 120 all-in-one printer is a wonderful choice if you want a tiny printer with a variety of connectivity options. With USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, this colour inkjet printer is compatible with PCs, laptops, cellphones, and other devices. This photo printer includes automatic duplex printing, which boosts productivity significantly. This HP printer boasts a slew of other impressive features, but you’ll need to install the official HP printer and scanner drivers to take advantage of them all.
In this driver download guide, we present HP ENVY 120 driver download links for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Only genuine HP printer and scanner drivers that are fully compatible with their respective operating systems have been posted on this page. Furthermore, we have provided installation tutorials for these drivers for your convenience so that you may install them correctly on your machine.
Follow the steps given below to obtain your HP printer driver.
- Browse our list of operating systems to find the one where you want to install your HP printer.
- Click the download link that corresponds to your operating system version to acquire the HP ENVY 120 driver setup file.
Installation instructions for the HP driver bundle and the HP INF driver can be found in this section. If you have any doubts about how to install HP printer drivers, you should first read the installation guide for your driver type, and then follow the installation phases as indicated in their respective instructions.
The instructions below will lead you through the installation of the HP ENVY 120 driver on a Windows PC. The techniques detailed below can be used to install any version of the Windows operating system.
- To begin the installation, double-click the driver package file and choose ‘Run.’
- Allow your computer time to extract the driver files.
- If your computer’s security application interrupts the driver installation, choose Allow to proceed.
- To continue, check the box next to ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation terms and settings,’ then click the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to install the printer driver on your computer.
- In the Connection Option, select ‘USB – Connect the printer to this computer using a USB cable,’ then click the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Click the ‘Yes’ button to confirm your connection choice selection.
- You can now connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable. You can also select the ‘Continue the installation without connecting now’ option to connect your printer later. Click the ‘Skip’ button after selecting the ‘I’ll connect the printer later’ option.
- When you see the message “Software successfully installed,” click the “Finish” button to quit the installer application.
All you need to do now is connect your printer to your computer via USB connection, and you’re ready to print.
Why is my HP ENVY 120 printer producing blank pages?
Ans. This issue may develop if one of the cartridges is faulty. As a result, I recommend taking out one of the cartridges, printing a page, and then exchanging it with the other cartridges to check if the problem occurs when both cartridges are inserted one at a time.
What steps should I take to reset my HP ENVY 120 printer?
Ans. The initial phase entails: Start your printer again.
- While the printer is on, detach the power cord from the rear of the device.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Allow at least 15 seconds for this to happen.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet once more.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
What is the problem with my Envy printer?
Ans. Frequently, an incompatible driver is at blame. You are unable to print frequently because the printer driver is either old or corrupted. It could be your Printer Spooler service, which you’ll need to restart to get it back up and running.